Continuing Professional Development
A series of weekend and day workshops based around the theme of the Person-Centred Approach and Practice.
All workshops are run from my house.
Ongoing – Process/encounter group Open to individauls practising the PCA in their lives. This is a closed group meeting every two months on a Thursday evening , contact me for details.
- ‘Diagnosis is simply a form of evil’ John Shlien (1989) Discuss.
- As a supervisor, what concerns you in your practice? Jane Johnson & Frances McDonnell
- Creative supervision Karen Lake
Spring/ Summer 2019
- Advanced Person-Centred Practice Development – Jane Johnson & Frances McDonnell
- Somewhere under the Rainbow – Leah Davidson