Level 4 Focusing-Oriented Therapy course builds on the previous 3 courses, and also takes your focusing skills further.
In this course we will be:
- Reviewing the previous three courses. – a catch up with the theory practice and skills of FOT.
- A further exploration of focusing and configurations of self. Getting to know the gang inside, their beliefs inner dialogues and how they interact with each other.
- Introduction to Whole Body Focusing – using the therapeutic space, standing and movement to access the wisdom of your body.
- Resource-oriented focusing – exploring inner-outer and trans-personal resourcing and how we can bring in resources for ourselves as a whole and to our self-configurations.
- Additional trauma handouts for clients.
- Further resources and training in Focusing-oriented therapy.
Sat 26th/Sun 27th October
More about John L Threadgold.
John Threadgold holds an MA in Focusing and Experiential Psychotherapy and is a recognised Focusing Teacher with the International Focusing Institute and the British Focusing Association. He is also BACP Accredited for Counselling and Psychotherapy and runs a private practice in London called New Focus Therapy. He has also a trauma therapist, offering Focusing-Oriented Person-Centred and integrative approach to trauma.